Property sellers can engage our service either before or after appointing a selling agent.
Our service includes preparation of the Contract of Sale and Section 32 Vendors statement and, after the sale we take care of everything to ensure that settlement happens on time.
Did you know that as a seller, at best, you are not likely to receive the deposit for at least 28 days after signing the contract and at worst you may not receive the deposit until settlement?
We have a unique 7 step process that will give you the very best chance of receiving your deposit as quickly as possible so that you can reduce your loan balance and pay less interest.
Why would I choose Sargeants Hawthorn as my conveyancer?
- Strength of Victoria’s largest professional Conveyancing network
- Full solicitor support through our internal legal department
- Available 7 days a week
- Professionally insured against civil liability
- Member of “The Conveyancing Society of Australia Inc.”
- Fully licenced conveyancer (Craig Hemer, Licence No. 000860L)